Connect Groups Study Notes
Strengthening Relationships Series
October 14, 2018
Who is someone you deeply respect (living or dead). Why?
Psalm 50:23; Proverbs 3:9, 14:31; I Corinthians 6:19-20, 12:26, 16:17-18; Philippians 2:28-30; I Thessalonians 5:12-13; James 5:10-11; I Peter 3:7; Mark 12:38-40; Romans 12:10
Main idea: Honour unshown is honour unknown
How do we honour God?
Whom should we honour?
- Honour is earned, not demanded
- Honour has abundance
Questions for discussion
- Do you think people are honoured sufficiently? Who do you think is the most neglected?
- Why do you think some people who deserve honour do not get it?
- Did you decide to honour someone on Sunday (if you were there)? If so, who and why? If not, why not?
- Of those the Bible says we should honour, which do you find the easiest and which is the most challenging? Why?
Connect Groups Info: If you are interested in NAC small groups please contact Jan Dyck at 250-323-3777 or [email protected].