Connect Groups Study Notes
Strengthening Relationships Series
October 7, 2018
What is something quirky about yourself you have learned to accept?
Romans 9:25-26, 15:5-9; II Thessalonians 1:3-6; Colossians 4:11; II Corinthians 2:4, 7:3
Main idea: Acceptance Shown is Relationship Grown
First level of acceptance: speak encouragement
Second level of acceptance: offer partnership
Third level of acceptance: show affection
Questions for discussion
- Talk about a time in your life when you felt rejected. How did you respond?
- What kinds of people do you struggle to accept?
- Who could you encourage this week?
- What could you ask for help with this week?
- How could you show affection this week?